She Inside -
1. Cut out dress. I had my eye on this dress for a while now so I finally bought it as it was on sale!
2. Red cardigan. This has a really cool buckle detail on the side
3. Pleather overalls. Thought that this looks really cute and edgy. Downfall is that it has a strong smell and I had to let it air.
4. Fuzzy Black Cardigan. My sister has something similar with short sleeve which I always borrow so i got my own with longer sleeves.
Lonely Hearts -
5. Long just above the ankle 100% silk skirt. I fell invlove with this skirt as soon as I saw it.
6. Plain T-shirt dress. I love dresses like this because they are comfortable and easy to wear and look great.
The next two items I didn't buy, my mum bought them for me for Chinese New Year and to take to malaysia :)
Dotti- Plaid dress. Perfect for Chinese New Year as its red. It's also great to take to Malaysia as it is a good length and has sleeves
Kookai- This is a long top. It has a centre slit on the front and back. It can be worn with a slip dress, body con skirt or jeans