1. Cut 80-100cm long piece of embroidery thread
2. Put charms on to jump ring and close jump ring
3. Thread jump ring with charms onto thread
4. Knot one end of thread to opposite side and repeat on other side to make necklace adjustable in length, or else you can just knot the ends together for one length.
- Use separate jump ring for each charm
- Use more than one thread- try different colours!
Hope you liked this super easy DIY and if you come up with any other variations feel free to share them in the comments! :)